Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Colosseum Event has returned! - New cards in the premium packs!|
Welcome to the Reign of Dragons WikiEdit
Reign of Dragons Wiki, a community of people working together to make a wiki for all to use.
About Reign of DragonsEdit
Reign of Dragons is an iOS / Android game set in a world where the Dragon King, about to be killed by Forces of Shadow, has torn a hole in Space-Time. This hole in Space-Time causes the world to continuously repeat in a Thirteen Day cycle.
Players gather cards through questing and other means, and strengthen them in order to fight other players and try to become the next Dragon King.
- Seller: Drecom Co., Ltd
- Category: Games
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Rating: Rated 9+ for the following reasons
- Infrequent / Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5
- iPod Touch (4th generation)
- iPad IOS 4.3 or later
- Android 2.3, 4.0 or later
| 1* | 2* | 3* | 4* | 5* | 6* |
| Common | Uncommon | Rare | Super Rare | Mega Rare
Reign of Dragons gives you additional bonuses to your decks power based upon the realm and type of cards that you use.
- Realm Bonus
- Each card in your deck that matches the realm of your Captain card will recieve a 9% boost to ATK/DEF power.
- Having 3 or more cards in your deck with matching Realms (any) will give a buff to that realms cards ATK/DEF. (Amount Unknown)
- Battle Formations
- You can gain bonuses to ATK/DEF or impose penalties on your opponents ATK/DEF depending on the number of each type of card in your deck.
- Stronger cards have skills, that may apply a bonus to either itself, to some or all of your cards, or even a negative effect to some or all of your opponent's cards.